Monday, February 5, 2007

"Log"

 
 


I never ever would have thought I would make my kids play this "game". It is called "Log" and God only knows who came up with it. My earliest memory of this is my Uncle Donnie making me, Scott, and Amy play "Log". The idea is whichever child can act like a log (not move or talk) for the longest...gets a quarter. The other night...we were waiting on Rob to be ready to go the Y and the boys, of course, were ready to go NOW....so, being the wonderful Mommy that I am suggested a game of "Log"....these sweet boys laid on the floor with barely a sound or movement for about 10 minutes.....I didn't think I'd ever do it but....it was a very enjoyable, quiet, 10 minutes :) Oh yeah..
they both got quarters.

3 comments:

Tina said...

What a great idea! We play the quiet game in the car..which is pretty much the same thing. The problem with mine is they want more than a quarter now!

Amanda said...

Yeah Tina..luckily mine still get excited about a quarter...actually...they'd probablly be even happier about 2 dimes..haha

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

I can't see the pics. I didn't know you had them on here the first time I saw the post but I see two boxes with red x's on them