Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I Passed!

Well...I took my final yesterday morning and grades were posted this morning....it's official....I passed!!! Whew...funny thing though...I don't quite feel like I thought I would. Apparently, it's not just me...these feelings of "confusion" are running rampant through all my friends. See, over the past few weeks, I've been waiting for the "thank god" feeling to come over me....never happened...so I thought that surely after finding out that I passed I would feel SOMETHING...and, don't get me wrong...I am glad that this part of my education has been completed...I just don't feel like it's real....I guess...Our "pinning" ceremony (a ceremony for graduating nurses) is tomorrow evening...I'm sure all the tears and emotions will make it all seem more real...we'll see....anyway, I just want to make the announcement.."I passed!"

1 comment:

Tina said...

YEAH congrats...you go girl! You did it!!!