Saturday, May 12, 2007

Zoo Field Trip
















Yesterday we went to the zoo for the boy's last field trip for the school year. Supposedly there were 3500 kids there.....all I noticed was the heat....It was SO hot. We were to meet back at the bus at 2:00....there were 4 parents missing...prancing around the zoo while the rest of us were sweating our butts off....Are you kidding me?? You know there is no AC on the bus....and then we got stuck behind a mailman on the way back to the school....I know you think I am complaining....Really, we had a great time...I just don't do "hot" so well. I was very grateful that I got to go with the boys as I feel like I won't be seeing much of them over the next couple of weeks b/c of starting my job and going to board review.

2 comments:

EE said...

You're a good mom...I absolutely hate field trips!!
Great picts!

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

Looks like fun! Where did the big sunglasses come from?