Monday, April 2, 2007

Dirty Socks

Today I taught my children a lesson that, fortunate or unfortnate as it may be, will probablly be one that sticks with them for the remainder of their lives. I just hope some of the good stuff sticks as well.....

I sent the boys to get their socks and shoes on this morning only to hear, "MOM....There AREN'T any socks."....hmmm....I guess I should have done some laundry this weekend....I am so sorry boys....here, let mommy search through the laundry basket and see if we can find some that aren't TOO gross.....I felt like I should carry the basket out and search through it where they wouldn't be watching but I didn't....so....in the future....when someone complains that Jackson or Mason get dirty socks out of the laundry instead of washing some......there will only be me to blame.

On another note....I passed one of three mandatory exams, for my nursing program, this morning....it was hard as crap...and I thought I had failed it....but I did pretty well....Thank God....one down.

No comments: