Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virginia Tech (Hokie Nation)

I had to take a moment to talk about the horrible events that transpired in Blacksburg, Virginia yesterday. I'm sure all of you have heard about the gunman that killed over 30 people on campus yesterday....most all of you also know that this is where Rob earned his degree in Mechanical Engineering as well. We have traveled up there several times for football games and to now see that beautiful campus so tragically displayed on CNN feels really strange. I know it must be devastating to Rob as most of these kids were killed in the engineering buiding where he attended alot of classes. Listening to the accounts this morning, I cannot even begin to imagine the terror that was felt yesterday....or the variety of emotions that are being felt today. My heart and thoughts go out to all of these people and everyone that has been and will be touched by this tragedy.

No comments: