Thursday, January 11, 2007

Exhale......

Don't ever say I'm not a great mom. Whose kids are chowing down on Cheetos and watching Godzilla (in Japanese no less)?? Mine, that's whose....getting their dairy and foreign language all in one....right? right? Well...they are drinking soy milk by the cupful so there's one good thing.

Sometimes I miss the days of being able to go straight to the couch after a long day. I had class from 9-1:30 today, went to the Y for an hour of cardio, stopped by Target, got the kids of the bus....all I wanted was to come in and plop down...but, of course, they have needs...and wants...so anyway...finally, I am on the couch. I am lovin the couch right now. Every time I work out I get so tired..must do something to my blood sugar...anyway.

Today, when we got home, Jack hung up his backpack then turned to me and asked, "Mom, why does my butt keep stinking?" Apparently, he has been farting all day....lovely.

Well, I am off to get some mommy nap time while they get their Japanese lesson.

3 comments:

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

that is hilarious!!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Sounds like your son is well on his way to being a man! What with the stinky behind and all! I completely understand how you are feeling. When I get home from work, I would love nothing more than 20 minutes to decompress. However, with two kids that's just not that realistic!

Mom O Matic said...

Aaaaah the stinky butt. We know it well over here.