Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So Much for In-depth Feelings....

On the way to school this morning I thought I would do a little brain-prodding to see how the boys feel about me sometimes working at night....unfortunately I didn't realize I would be interrupting "The Circle of Life" playing on the radio........

Mommy: "Hey boys....Does it make you sad when Mommy has to work at night?

Jackson: "Yeah"

Mommy: "So, you would rather I pick you up than one of the girls?" (I am finding this hard to believe as they would readily leave me to be with one of my four sisters anyday)

Jackson" thinking....."Uhhh...No....Could you turn the music up?"

Wonderful conversation.

2 comments:

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

They can't help that they have such wonderful aunts!!

Esmerelda said...

boys just process on a whole different level....cause a week from now, it will come up when you least expect it and least ready to deal!