Thursday, January 18, 2007

Just Another Day

Jackson ate vegetable soup at school today...yes, to those of you who know Jackson well and are thinking, "What? Jackson? Vegetable Soup?"...he ate it and then asked for it again for dinner...For those of you who don't know, the boys are fairly choosy about what goes into their mouths...you know...boogers are okay but not mashed potatoes.....anyway...Jack wants to buy lunch at school again tomorrow..I think this is can be attributed to the fact that Jackson has recently been assimilated into a typical classroom and has a new best friend...I think he probablly wants to stand in line with him in the lunchroom and "hey, if he eats it...maybe it is okay".

Mason had his second "fabulous" day at school in a row. He did so well yesterday that his teacher sent a note home about it...Way to go, Mason!

Mommy is not doing so well with the whole school thing right now....I am taking an online Anthropolgoy class this semester, along with my nursing courses, and just remembered that I have a paper due by tomorrow night...sigh...I guess I'll have to break down and buy the book.....

I am off to have my dinner of leftover frozen pizza, and matzos with brie.....YUM :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad. I am so tired of Mcdonalds, Chuck E. Cheese, and Little Ceasars. Maybe I can take them to a real restaraunt now...LOL...