Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Starting This.....


I'm starting this blog so that friends and family can keep up with what is going on with us....you all know that staying in contact is not my greatest strength...ha. Also, since the boys were born, I have wanted to keep some sort of journal of life...maybe this will work. Let me start by kinda going over what is going on right now.
The boys are both in Kindergarten and for the most part are enjoying it. Mason is the outright naughty one...Jackson is sweet but sneaky. I am starting my last semester of nursing school (graduation May 4th...yea!!). I am working at one of the area hospitals here as a patient care assistant...I can pretty much set my own hours so this works out really great with school plus it is helping me get a lot more comfortable at the hospital.
Everyone had a really great Christmas...the boys got a lot of books (we've started reading chapter books recently), Leapsters, and some other stuff. Rob (my boyfriend) gave me satellite radio and spent half a day (at least) installing it...Thanks Rob...I love it :)
My sister had her baby, Lacie Jai, recently....she is so beautiful and she made me an aunt for the first time....I was the last of my sisters to receive this honor....anyway...she is lovely and sweet.
Oh yeah, one night in December, we had a slumber party for the boys and a couple of their friends....we raced the car buggies at Publix and probablly almost got kicked out...but the kids had so much fun. We bought all kinds of junk and watched movies....I think Mason and Claire were up till at least 1:00 but the rest of us were asleep. This was not the only time during the Christmas break that the boys stayed up till midnight...it took a week to get them back on schedule and get rid of the crankies :)


1 comment:

Flawed And Disorderly said...

What gorgeous boys!!!!! Welcome to the blogosphere, and THANKS for putting me on your blog list! I will do the same for you! :D